Date(s) - 30/05/2018 - 31/05/2018
Control Union invites you to join this networking event to engage with the sector. Our goal is to work towards a circular textile and fashion industry in collaboration with other companies and organisations. More information about the speakers and tickets, you can find here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
During the meetings, experts will dive into recent developments in the fashion and textile industry, fiber and material innovations, circular fashion and Life Cycle Analysis. You will meet senior representatives of like-minded companies from the textile industry and related sectors in an intimate, pre-competitive setting. Meetings will be of an interactive nature, so it will be possible to discuss directly with both experts and other participants.
- Textile Exchange Workshop. Closing the loop on textiles: Integrating Circularity into Preferred Fiber and Materials Strategies.
- Control Union Symposium. With speeches by: Traci Kinden (Circle Economy), Catarina Midby (H&M), Prof. José Teunissen (London College of Fashion), moderated by Tracy Metz.
- Networking dinner including a special performance by Maison the FAUX.
- Fashion Colloquium, international conference of ArtEZ University of the Arts, in collaboration with State of Fashion.
- Official opening State of Fashion 2018 | searching for the new luxury and possibility to visit the exhibition.